[squid-users] RE: redirect all downloads to the proxy server

From: Miguel Ángel Montiel <mmontiel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:42:25 +0200

Hi Miguel,
U want to say that u 've 2 proxy server and u want to block all download
(exe, mp3, zip, wma) from server1 and u want all download redirect
automatically to server2....
m i right?

Hi Furqan,

No. I have only one proxy server. But I want that all downloads are
saved in the proxy server. ONLY IN THE PROXY SERVER.

ie: if a client want download a document .pdf , the document must be
download in the proxy server.

Sorry, my english is very poor...

thank you