[squid-users] Re: Squid blocking win update

From: Marcos Andre <mandre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 10:51:02 -0300

I donīt think it is possible, because the first time that i try to update,
it works, and it is the same rules and policies. I guess is something with
the cache, but I made an acl to not cache M$ site. I have tried in Red Hat
9.0 and it didnīt work too. I put the rules INPUT ACCEPT and FORWARD ACCEPT
and nothing. If the rules was blocking something it will work like that.

I am still trying and praying... :-)

Marcos Andre.