[squid-users] squid_ldap_auth + active directory

From: David LePage <dwlepage@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:30:50 -0700 (PDT)

 I have searched for information on this issue, but have not really found
anything that gives me the answer. Im using RedHat 9.0, squid 2.5stable3,
openldap 2.0.15 and attempting to set squid to authenticate to an Active
Directory domain. Unfortunately every time I attempt to authenticate
through the squid proxy, I get prompted for credentials over and over
again. Has anyone successfully made this work in the past? If so, what is
the trick? Is there a specific search filter needed when starting the
squid ldap helper? Any points in the right direction would be great.

Thanks,

David