[squid-users] Re: Squid blocking win update

From: Marcos Andre <mandre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 23:04:40 -0300

Hi Lucas,

Apesar de sermos brasileiros, vamos continuar a conversa em ingles para
manter a lista atualizada...

I configured 3 things, and after that win update has worked:

1. I set off the transparent proxy NAT in my firewall, now browsers can out
over 80 and 3128 port.
2. I allowed forward 80 port trafic from intranet to internet
3. I set Internet Explorer to not use proxy to microsoft.com

But I am still confuse about that... Why my proxy do not allowing win update
to work over 3128 port?

Marcos Andre.