RE: [squid-users] squid_ldap_auth problem

From: Arias, Sebastian Alejandro - (Ext Arg) <Sebastian.Arias@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:03:01 -0300

Try with a .sh file named auth_ldap with the following content:

#!/bin/sh
./squid_ldap_auth -b "ou=xxxx,o=yyyy,c=zz" -u cn -s sub -D
"cn=wwww,ou=xxxx,o=yyyy,c=zz," -w <password> -f "<filter here>"
ldap_ip_address

and then call the bash script in the squid.conf file ... don't forget to
give permisses to squid to read and execute the script ....

Good Luck.

Sebastián Arias
Infraestructure & Technologies
AT&T Latín América, Argentina
Phone: [5411]5288-0524 - Fax: [5411]5288-0408