[squid-users] how to cache .exe files

From: babar haq <babarhaq@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:11:55 +0500

i am running squid as a transparent gateway by intercepting port 80. it is squid 2.5stable3 on red hat 7.3.
90% of the time my users r downloading msn 6. lot of bandwidth is wasted on such files downloaded again and again by different users. how can I make squid cache these kind of files so that my bandwidth is saved.
thanx in advance
Regards,
Babar Haq

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup