[squid-users] Squid Wccp:

From: Mahmood Iqbal Hashmi <mahmoodi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:37:34 +0500

I am running RH Linux 8.0 and Squid 2.4.STABLE7 which is installed by
default via RPM. I have one problem about Squid & Wccp please advice
me how can I resolve this problem.

Problem:
--------
I have 4 Linux box where Squid is running and I have Cisco 2620
where IOS 12.2 is running. I want to use wccp as group listen.
Means I want my Squid-1 handle 10 Users requests, Squid-2 handle 20
users requests, Squid-3 handle 5 users requests and Squid-4 handle 50
users requests. Because I have max upper hardware in Squid-4 box.

So, please advice me how can I do this task and what configurations
are required at linux squid side and cisco side. Waiting for your
positive reply and thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahmood