[squid-users] Squid 3 - Page Content

From: Martin Ritchie <martin.ritchie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:31:09 +0100

Sorry if this is a total newbee question but I'm wanting to store the
actual page content in a database is there anyone out there that has
done anything like this? Do you have any pointers of where I should start.

I'm not looking to run the caching service in a database as the overhead
would no doubt be to great. I just want to take a copy of the surfed web
pages for further analysis.

Cheers

I'm also trying to figure out why I get "
FATAL: neighborsUdpPing: There is no ICP socket!
Aborted
"
When I've started up squid and try and request a page. If its an easy
fix then just let me sweat out the answer. My squid3 needs to speek to a
2.4 parent to get web access so I'm guessing its something to do with
that config so I'll go search.

Cheers for any help that you guys can offer

--
Martin Ritchie
the Kelvin Institute