[squid-users] client->SQUID1(https)->SQUID2(http)->apache

From: Markham, Richard <RLMarkham@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:25:55 -0400

I just installed 2.5.Stable.4 and I'm setting up two squid servers, one on
each side of a firewall. I want to run
http on the internel squid server (it will talk to the internal web server
and external squid server) and then the external squid server will talk
https with the client. I know these questions has been asked a million
times even by me when using 2.4 and I apologize. I think what I need to do
is one of the squid servers will be and accelerator and the other will just
do forwarding. I need help mostly on the forwarding part.