[squid-users] Some files can not download via proxy

From: <B2003@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:53:18 +0200

Dear Sir / Madam,

I use Squid/2.4.STABLE6. All my traffic goes via proxy and it
works cool but I found one exception. I am unable to download
some files via proxy. If I want to download file (e.g.:
http://sxdown.fixdown.net:88/ebook/l-mmsk02-2003-10-09.rar) via
proxy I get following error message :

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://sxdown.fixdown.net:88/ebook/l-mmsk02-2003-10-09.rar

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being
allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you
feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is root.

Generated Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:07:04 GMT by MyProxy.ext
(Squid/2.4.STABLE6)

What I need to configure that it works via proxy.

Thank you very much, John Su.

http://mail.centrum.sk/ - Chce¹ nový e-mail, zriaï si ho!