[squid-users] carp load balance - one parent and direct connection

From: Mihai Postelnicu <sssharkieee@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:19:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am running Squid 2.5STABLE4.
I am using a non-Squid proxy as a parent :

cache_peer [ip] parent 808 0 no-query login=user:pass

The question is, how can I use carp to distribute load
between this parent proxy and my direct connection ?

I just know I can use carp-load-factor=0.x to
distribute load between two or more parents.

Thanks,
Mihai