RE: [squid-users] strange problem with my squid

From: Adam Aube <aaube@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:40:52 -0500

> When the problem I said happens( disk activity as u
> said) my system slows down that is takes time to log
> in also.

Then your system is too heavily loaded for your satisfaction. You need
to use system monitoring tools (sar, vmstat, iostats, procinfo) to see
where your system is bottlenecking, and then correct the problem.

The best place for help from this point (since it isn't really a Squid
problem) is a mailing list for your OS - if you have further
questions/problems, ask there.

Adam