[squid-users] IE6 SP1 Bug & NTLM

From: Jay Turner <jturner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:05:51 +0800

Hi All,

I'm aware of the bug in IE 6 SP1 when using Basic Authentication, I was just
wondering if anyone knows if NTLM (winbind) can be affected by it.

I have a client using Squid and NTLM via winbind who has some IE6 SP1
clients exhibiting this same behaviour (Page not returned initially but
pressing refresh then displays the page).

I'm trying to determine if it is the IE6 bug or possibly a DNS issue.

Thanks
Jay