[squid-users] Can I create an ACL to looks for URLS and if found, inserts into the urls -ie safe=strict&

From: Max Stam <maxs@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:30:41 +0800

Can I somehow create an ACL to looks for URLS and if found, inserts into the urls
something like safe=strict&
I know you can use a redirector but that makes every url go through it and I would think
this would slow squid down.
All I want to do is redirect all search engines to safe settings for my users.

I've been trying something like
sed -e 's/images.google.com/images?/images.google.com/images?safe=strict& /'

When I echo
http://images.google.com/images?q=bones&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

from the command line and pipe it to the above it produces the desired result
http://images.google.com/images?safe=strict&q=bones&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

But how do I now use it in my squid.conf.
I have tried
acl redirect_url url_regex -i "/etc/squid/redirect_url"
with the above sed line in redirect_url and would have been surprised if it worked. (of
course it didn't)

Can anyone give me ideas or even exactly what I need?

Thanks
Max