Re: [squid-users] squid.conf in RCS Mode

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:51:08 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 azad_a@chennai.tcs.co.in wrote:

> Can squid.conf file act in rcs mode.

Yes, if you use rcs. squid.conf as such or Squid does not care how you
maintain your squid.conf, only that the contents are correct when Squid
tries to read it.

> What happens if I make changes to squid.conf thru webmin ?

Depends on webmin, but I suppose that without further instructions webmin
will not automatically use rcs.

If webmin has support for using rcs then it should.. (provided this
support is enabled if required).