Re: [squid-users] SquidNT - maximum object size

From: <trainier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:39:46 -0500

I'm not positive about squidnt, but in linux, I have to use -k reconfigure
when I make any changes to the squid configuration.

"Dilan Arumainathan" <dilan_a@impark.com>
10/29/2003 01:33 PM

        To: <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
        cc:
        Subject: [squid-users] SquidNT - maximum object size

Hi,
I have downloaded and installed SquidNT (v 2.5.STABLE4-NT-CVS). I am doing
some testing to see if squid could be used to complement our software
distribution channels by caching software updates. Along these lines I
tried
to increase the maximum object size to about 20 megs (20480 KB). After
making the changes I started squid with the -X option and it still reports
the maximum object size as the default 4096 KB. Is there something else
that
needs to be changed?

thanks
dilan