[squid-users] FW: NTLM Auth in Active Directory.

From: Chris Vaughan <Chris.Vaughan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:54:57 +1100

Here is some output from my access.log. I have censored the PC IP addresses and names.

1067384247.264 3 <client-1-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1798 GET http://ap
ac.emsselfservice.com/template/images/now/common_cec_bottom2.gif - NONE/- text/h
tml
1067384247.268 3 <client-1-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1801 GET http://ap
ac.emsselfservice.com/template/images/now/powernow_bulb_b_now.gif - NONE/- text/
html
1067384247.633 1 <client-1-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1852 GET http://ap
ac.emsselfservice.com/template/images/now/common_cec_top.gif - NONE/- text/html
1067384247.635 0 <client-1-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1786 GET http://ap
ac.emsselfservice.com/OpenedEmail.asp? - NONE/- text/html
1067384247.641 2 <client-1-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1856 GET http://ap
ac.emsselfservice.com/template/images/now/common_cec_top.gif - NONE/- text/html
1067384247.642 3 <client-1-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1790 GET http://ap
ac.emsselfservice.com/OpenedEmail.asp? - NONE/- text/html
1067384247.644 1 <client-1-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1786 GET http://ap
ac.emsselfservice.com/template/images/now/common_cec_top.gif - NONE/- text/html
1067384247.646 2 <client-1-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1720 GET http://ap
ac.emsselfservice.com/OpenedEmail.asp? - NONE/- text/html
1067384266.198 0 <client-1-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1726 GET http://10
.3.240.10/ccmadmin - NONE/- text/html
1067384266.204 0 <client-1-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1730 GET http://10
.3.240.10/ccmadmin - NONE/- text/html
1067384266.207 2 <client-1-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1660 GET http://10
.3.240.10/ccmadmin - NONE/- text/html
1067384656.253 0 10.3.1.17 TCP_DENIED/407 1789 GET http://inlands/News/OurN
ews/Previous/default.htm - NONE/- text/html
1067384656.268 1 <client-2-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1793 GET http://inlands/News
/OurNews/Previous/default.htm - NONE/- text/html
1067384656.271 2 <client-2-pc> TCP_DENIED/407 1723 GET http://inlands/News
/OurNews/Previous/default.htm - NONE/- text/html

This message is intended for the addressee named and
may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
the Department of Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper
for the presence of computer viruses.