[squid-users] cachemgr.cgi just redirects me

From: Y Jones <yeattsj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:22:49 -0500

I tried installing the cachemgr.cgi from a stable release,
but it still just redirects me. I've carefully read and
followed the directions in the FAQ for configuring apache.
I don't think my httpd.conf file is the problem, though,
since I get the login page. Any ideas on things
to try would be appreciated.

Thanks.

>I am running squid on port 80 and apache on port 81
>like this: http_port 80 accel vport=81
>
>When I visit http://localhost:81/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi
>I get
>
>Cache Host:
>Cache Port:
>Manager name:
>Password:
>
>I enter localhost and 80.
>
>When I click "Continue..." I am redirected to http://localhost:81/
>and I don't get logged in.
>
>I've tried setting and unsetting
> cachemgr_passwd secret all
>I've tried various usernames.
>
>cachemgr.cgi/3.0-PRE3-20031002
>
>Thanks for your help.

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected? Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.