[squid-users] Squid As banner advertise

From: Milind Nanal <milindyn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:52:54 +0530

Hi,

If I use squid cache serving all http requests.
Is it possible modify all out bound HTTP request going out of my Squid box
adding with some banner advertise of our company?

Is there any other suggestion to make this happen. Basically I want to add
some kind of advertising bar along with all request served to end user's
browser.

I get many tool which can be used to block advertise bar. But my requirement
is exactly opposite.

I want to add advertise bar.

Quick response is highly appreciated.

Regards,