[squid-users] Acess problem

From: Andy Dubey <adubey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 15:46:20 -0600

I am very new at Linux and trying hard to learn how to setup a squid server but, when I try to use the proxy server to get a
webpage I get this. What part of the configuration file do I need to change. Plus I get almost the same error when I try to login
to the web part. Any help that you can get would be a great help.

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: [ http://www.google.com/ ]http://www.google.com/
The following error was encountered:
Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you
feel this is incorrect.
Your cache administrator is [ mailto:webmaster ]webmaster.

Generated Tue, 04 Nov 2003 22:19:13 GMT by localhost.localdomain (squid/2.5.STABLE4)
It is installed on Red Hat 9

Andy Dubey
Computer Tech
Neenah High School