Re: [squid-users] testing ntlm_auth shipped with samba 3

From: Lombardo Federico <egopfe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 14:44:08 +0100

Ok, but at this time...
what are the advantages using ntlm_auth shipped with samba3 instead of the
same shipped with squid ?
I'm finding out problems only using the first....

for know, I'm thinking that is quite problemful using squid with samba3.
Better using it with samba 2.2.8a, wb_group and wb_ntlmauth works, and there
is no other ntlm_auth except from squid one! :-)

P.S. I wrote IIS, but I was meaning IE :-) sorry.

Thanks in advance

Federico