[squid-users] Caching Higher Proxy

From: Andy Dubey <adubey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 11:18:10 -0600

We are a school that has internet filtering though our ISP. They have a proxy server that we want to Cache locally at our site.
Since they handle our filtering we need to set our squid server so it only request information from their server and so it will
never go to the internet for the information. How do you configure the server to do this? All I know is under our browser we set
our proxy to: proxy.neenah.k12.wi.us 8760

Any information would be great.

Andy Dubey
Computer Tech
Neenah High School