[squid-users] transparente proxy for all users and not one of them

From: silviomaestro <silviomaestro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:46:24 -0300

How can I configure transparente proxy for my every users in my internal
network that server using linux kernell 2.4.19 and squid 2.4.7 with:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j
REDIRECT --to-port 3128

and in the same server for only one user of the same internal netwok not
configure transparent proxy.

Can i insert one iptables comand to configure this exceptio of
interceptation ?

Anybody can write this line for me ?