[squid-users] squid architecture?

From: Kusuma Samorthong <assamah@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 00:37:02 +0700

My name is Ae. Now I'm studying at King Mongkut's Institute of Technology
Ladkrabang in Thailand. I'm making project about squid. I want to know
detail about squid following.
1. squid process? for example, flowchart. What is each process have
function?
2. Which process filtering URL is in? and What is this function (function
name)? and What is this function is in (file name)?

I hope I will receive e-mail from you. Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Ae.