Re: [squid-users] Logging only

From: Antony Stone <Antony@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:41:37 +0000

On Thursday 06 November 2003 7:34 pm, Tom Lahti wrote:

> >As for writing a program to use promiscuous mode, I wouldn't be surprised
> > if such already exists, possibly amongst Dug Song's varied collection of
> > "security tools" (do a Google for dsniff and you'll see what I mean).
>
> http://olympus.het.brown.edu/cgi-bin/man2html?urlsnarf+8
>
> Well lookie there.

Yup, that's the sort of thing I was thinking of :-))

(No, I didn't actually know that this existed, I just thought it was the sort
of thing Dug Song might have bothered to write).

Antony.

--
It's vital to remember who you really are.   It's very important.   It isn't
a good idea to rely on other people or things to do it for, you see.   They