Re: [squid-users] Access http server

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:27:59 +0100 (CET)

Then you are hitting your Squid server, not the web server you are looking
for.

Squid will not accept talking to itself as this would generates a
recursive loop with no positive result (squid talks to itself, which will
then connect again to itself, which will then again connect to itself,
which will then again connect to itself... etc).