Re: [squid-users] TCP_MISS/000

From: Antony Stone <Antony@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 19:52:24 +0000

On Friday 07 November 2003 7:34 pm, Alfredo Aguirre wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> i've got this problem, whenever the machines inside my network try to reach
> this site got an connection time out and on my squid log i see this, i dont
> know what this could mean
>
> TCP_MISS/000 0 GET http://www.ibope.com.mx/ - NONE/- -

Can you get to that website without using squid?

The server is responding - I can get to it from here - although I simply get
a completely black page with nothing at all on it :(

You need to find out whether it's a squid problem or a connectivity problem,
so check whether a client can connect direct without using squid.

The other thing to check is whether the squid proxy itself can access the
server using /usr/local/squid/bin/client

Antony.

--
This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above
and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable