[squid-users] squid delivers incomplete page

From: Henrik Steffen <steffen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:45:28 +0100

Hello,

I am using Squid 2.5.STABLE3

I today discovered a page on my Squid Accelerator,
that had not completely been loaded from the Webserver backend.

I understand that this might happen, when users press Stop
or anything similar.

But hitting "Shift Reload" in latest MSIE should perform
a super-reload, shouldn't it? I tried even with "lynx -reload"
to get the url refreshed, but I failed.

But access.log only statet TCP_MEM_HIT/200

Querying the same URL adding "?12345" at the end delivered
the complete page and of course TCP_MISS/000.

Querying the real URL again gave still TCP_MEM_HIT/200
and the incomplete page. No super reload worked.

I finally restartet squid and I got the whole page.

What do you suggest to avoid this problem?

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß
Henrik Steffen