Re: [squid-users] Delay pool mark from redirector decision.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:28:58 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, [Windows-1251] Èãîðü Ëÿïèí wrote:

> How to delay client's requests from redirector decision?
> Some of my staff would like to use chat, porn and other
> and I must not deny them just slow down their connections
> in worktime hours.

I do not think this can be done easily with standard Squid. The redirector
interface lacks the ability to return such information.

In Squid-3 the external_acl interface does have a tag return value which
might be possible to use for similar purposes, but I am not sure this can
be done for selection of delay pools.