[squid-users] Squid closing connection in mid stream

From: Dave Hahn <dhahn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:20:29 -0700

I'm using Squid 2.5 Stable 4 with a rather basic config. Everything is
working as it should, with the exception of one site
(www.hcmuscle.com). Connections that do not go through the server are
able to receive the page without problems. As soon as I move the
machine behind the squid server, the connection drops part of the way
through the page. The page author can not see any reason why this would
be so.

So, can anyone else test this URL through a squid server to help me
eliminate squid as the source of the problem?

Or, is there some helpful information I could send to the list that
would help to diagnose the problem?

Thanks,

-d