Re: [squid-users] Squid redirectors (squirm)

From: Blomberg David <dblomber@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:26:54 +0900

Mr Nordstrom and Squid mailing list,

Squid-2.5.STABLE1-64 SuSE 8.2 Pro

        My final solution thanks to much help from Mr Nordstrom is as follows:

--squid.conf:

--(add)
acl webmail url_regex -i ^http://webmail\.domain\.com

http_access deny webmail

deny_info ERR_SEND_HTTPS webmail

--then in the errors subdirectory I add a file ERR_SEND_HTTPS
conataining:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
</HTML>

if anyone knows an easier way I would be glad to hear it but this seems
to be the best way without adding more software.

--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, LPI I, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+