Re: [squid-users] Auth Questions

From: Jeff Smith <headsup_popup@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 04:25:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi Alex,

There maybe another approach to allow people access to
your resticted IP resources. It is great for people on
Company networks behind proxy firewalls or ISP that
require them to use their proxies.

EZproxy

http://www.usefulutilities.com/

University Researchers who are located on our Hospital
Network access restricted IP University Library
Services. The University Library runs EZproxy.

I know this doesn't answer your questions but I
thought
I would mention it just incase you did not know about
this product.

Kind Regards

Jeff Smith