Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: [squid-users] Group Authentication (NT4 Domain)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:26:08 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Altrock, Jens wrote:

> I can't even see the squid startup, I just see the last message, "aborted",
> before the above shown error comes...

And how are you starting Squid?

HAve you tried starting it manually like indicated earlier? If you do this
there is no way you do not see the Squid startup messages.

Note: The errors you see from ntlm_auth is not the cause to your problems,
only another symptom due to the problems. The problems you are having is
more fundamental and prevents Squid from starting correcly.