Re: [squid-users] Squid with Antivirus

From: <ch045-2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:20:16 +0100

Le Vendredi 14 Novembre 2003 10:23, Anders Larsson a écrit :
> Im running Squid with Squirm, Viralator and Sophos for a domian with 5500
> users and it works very nice. it dloads it localy and scan them on the
> proxy and then send it to the client nice and clean... :)
I tried one year ago to install squid2.4+squidguard+viralator+my antivirus
whitout succes ( alot of problem with the display of js popup windows)...
Now i run a separate viruswall which send the client requests to the viruswall
(trendmicro viruswall) and from the viruswall to the squid proxy.
If i could, i prefer to use a single server (i have now very important problem
to identify the client stations IP)...
What for version of viralator you use?
Did you modify something in the script?

Regards,