[squid-users] Anyone willing to talk about a big squid setup?

From: Antony Stone <Antony@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:48:13 +0000

Hi.

I'm talking to a company in the UK who want to implement squid as a
replacement for a biggish cache server setup, but they'd like to talk to
someone who's already using squid on the same sort of scale, just to get some
reassurance it can do the job okay.   They're currently dealing with 20-50
million http requests per day at each of three sites.

If anyone doesn't mind talking to someone about using squid in this sort of
setup please reply to me off-list so I can put them in contact.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
Behind the counter a boy with a shaven head stared vacantly into space,
a dozen spikes of microsoft protruding from the socket behind his ear.