[squid-users] Restricting access via ip

From: Newman Emanouel <newman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:02:46 +1100

Hello

I an new to this list and would like some help with the following

I would like to limit users accessing the internet between the hours of 11pm
5am but still allow other services like mail to access the net. I have all
my servers on a specific range and all my users on another range.

What I would like to do is to stop users from accessing between the hours of
11pm to 5am and then allow normal access

Can anyone please point me to a site which has detailed instructions on how
to do this.

Regards

Newman