Re: AW: [squid-users] Redirect unauthenticated users to a local web page

From: hasan shatty <hshatty@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:14:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I've installed headsup and found the following:

When using an uploaded custom pac file I'm getting
(The page cannot be displayed) whatever URL i put.

And when using the pac file built by headsup , it's
working but opening two windows - the welcome page and
the requested URL.

Why the custom pac file is not working, and why don't
open the welcome page in the same window?

Thanks,