[squid-users] reverseproxy and ssl. How to tell on Backend

From: Gerhard Schmidt <estartu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:10:58 +0100

Hi,

I´m running an squid as reversproxy for 4 backend zope server. I configured
the https port an erverything works just fine, except for one little Problem.

I haven´t found a way to tell on the backend server if an request was send
via https oder not. Zope uses Absolute Links quite often so many images have
http:// url even if the original request was https://

Is there an way on find out if a request was https or not.

Regards
        Gerhard

Gerhard Schmidt | E-Mail: schmidt@ze.tum.de
TU-München |
WWW & Online Services |
Tel: +49 89/289-25270 |
Fax: +49 89/289-22253 | PGP-Publickey auf Anfrage