Re: [squid-users] PAC File / Backup Proxy / HTTPS

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:59:57 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Wagner Markus wrote:

> How could I figure out why some requests are not answered by the HTTPS
> Server when I don't have access to it?

tcpdump of the traffic squid<->server is a good start, and compare this
with the traffic of the backup server.

Also see the Squid FAQ section for your OS if you have not already. In
many cases there is known workarounds to various broken firewalls etc out
on the Internet which can be "solved" by making your OS slightly dumber..