Re: [squid-users] Errors. "is a subdomain of" and FD

From: Jason Oakley <joakley@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:01:38 +1100

Thanks for your help.
It looks like I need to sort the acl file and remove any entries which are
in there multiple times. I guess that comes from catting a couple of acls
from the internet into one file.

I see the Connection reset by peer is normal, so I won't worry about that
one any more.

At 07:42 AM 19/11/2003 +0100, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
>try "squid -k parse".
>
>Problems detected while reading the config file on startup is only
>reported on the console, and only if you use the "-N" flag. This is
>because Squid does not know to report into cache.log before the
>configuration file has been read as it is the configuration file which
>tells Squid the path to the cache.log file..
>
>Problem while reading the config file during reconfigure is reported in
>cache.log.
>
> > 2003/11/18 21:13:11| sslReadServer: FD 30: read failure: (131) Connection
> > reset by peer
>
>This can be found in the FAQ and in the squid-users arvhices. If you limit
>the search to the constant parts of the error message then search engines
>will give better hits.
>
> sslReadServer: read failure: Connection reset by peer

Regards,

Jason.

Jason Oakley +612 82821434
   Open and Intel Systems