[squid-users] Squidalyser 1.0b search criteria

From: Raphael Maseko <ralph@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:41:56 +0200

Hi Fellow Listers,

I was trying out Squidalyser 0.2.55 and v1.0b.

I managed to install and test the first version except that I did not like
the interface that it comes with. I therefore decided to try the Beta
version and succeeded in installing and configuring it after battling with
CGI and DBD and my Perl in general.

Now the problem is that I can't seem to get to use the search criteria.
Whichever combination I use seem to yield no match/result - even the most
global search.

The squidalyser database in Mysql is populated with my most recent
access.logs.
I downloaded the source from http://www.ababa.org and was able to find an
installation guide but no user guide.

Someone help!