[squid-users] multihomed squid question

From: edison chalabi <echalabi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:10:06 -0500 (EST)

I have a Multihomed Redhat 9 Linux server , one NIC connects it to the local LAN the other NIC is connected to a DMZ with internet access.

I have Squid 2.5 installed, how do I configure it so the clients connect to the internal IP lets say: 10.120.16.1 but squid will retrieve web on the DMZ NIC let's say 192.17.4.2 and forwards it back to client on the LAN.?

The only way I have it working is if cllients connect directly to the NIC in DMZ but I rather have it as described above...

I might be wrong but it is if the routing between the NICs needs to be setup first or something... ( I am new to this).

appreciate any help...

Ed
echalabi@sjcbhs.org

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com