[squid-users] Squid connection time calculation

From: Abdul Khader <abdulkhader7862003@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:57:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I want to calculate the number of hours a user is
using my proxy. I want to disconnect the user
dynamically if he has used my proxy for 10 hours.
Some one suggested me to make a custom auth program
which has a database. This does not solve my
problem. Even if I can make the auth program, I am
unable to know when the user disconnected from my
proxy. I would be very glad if someone can help me in
this regard.

Regards
Abdul Khader