Re: [squid-users] I: [squid-users] Autorizzazione gruppi: wbinfo_group.pl

From: Pim Zandbergen <P.Zandbergen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:49:51 +0100

Hi,

I'm seeing the exact same thing as Samantha. I'm using the
squid 2.5.STABLE3 and samba 3 RPM's that come with
Fedora Core 1.

NTLM authentication works fine, but wbinfo_group.pl
authorization does not.

> What do you get in cache.log if you enable debugging in the helper?
> (see the comments in the helper)

When I run wbinfo_group.pl from the command line it works
fine. But in the cache.log I see the backslashes in the
usernames and group names (like MYDOMAIN\MYUSER) are escaped
like (MYDOMAIN\\MYUSER). I'm not sure whether they are sent
like that (that would be wrong) or whether they are only
displaid like that in the log file.

Pim