Re: [squid-users] serious problem with squid.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:57:00 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Mauro wrote:

> Scuse me for my ignorance but can you show me which is the part of the
> packet trace that show these informations?

The time the packets are sent and the DNS query ID and when there was

In this you on several occations can see a batch of several questions sent
very closely in time, then shortly followed by a single response to one of
the queries and it sometimes is one of the queries which has been
repeated several times already, proving that there is nothing with the
query as such that is disliked by the DNS Server.