RE: [squid-users] out.offset=0

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:58:41 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Raja R wrote:

> upgrade will take time and this needs to be solved immd.
> can you pls give some clues to attack the problem with the current squid ?

No, and looking into the problem without knowing if the problem still
exists takes time which I do not have.

If you want to I can look into the problem on a commercial basis. I can
then make time for you, but if it is a Squid problem then it most likely
involves making an upgrade anyway.

Upgrading within the Squid-2.5 series is not a complex task as no
configuration changes is needed, at least if you installed Squid from
source. If you installed a binary distribution then things are a little
more complex as you need to figure out how that binary was built but most
information is available via simply running "squid -v".