RE: [squid-users] Implication of positive_dns_ttl?

From: Cafe Admin <cafeadmin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:19:25 -0500

Thanks Greg.
My RH9 came with 2.5stable1-2 too, but I obtained the latest stable RPM (at
that time) from http://swelltech.com/support/updates/squid/9/i386/ and
upgraded to 2.5.Stable3.
Your suggestion sounds helpful, but I need to do a little more
research/reading to fully understand what you mean.
I'm still relatively newbie to Linux and Squid. This is for my own private
network of 30 clients and I have no service contract with RH9 so I pretty
much can do what I see fit for my situation :) I'll let you know if I'm
successful or run into any road block. Thanks.