Re: [squid-users] Re: Hardware filewall + squid: blocking kazaa/kazaa lite

From: squiduser <squiduser@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:44:56 -0600 (CST)

I figured you have tried google groups and their directory and if you
didnt get anything from that then you can check out the Snort database
signatures. I use snort IDS (www.snort.org) and it has P2P signatures in
it.

Or you could try www.whitehats.com which is a massive online site full of
IDS signatures. Probably some P2P sigs listed there as well

-Greg