[squid-users] port bugger than 65535

From: Ciprian Pantea <cipixul@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:59:06 -0800 (PST)

Hello all.

Please tell me or give me a diff of how i can connect through squid to
a ftp server that has been set up on a port higher than 65535. I've
tried to hack the source but without success till now.

The best that i did was, not to get any error, but squid tries to
connect to the wrong port, because it stores the port value in a int.

thanks