[squid-users] squid Version in ERROR Page

From: Heiko Wuest <heiko_wuest@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 14:34:57 +0100

Hi,

I want to remove the default signature from squid completely from the
ERROR pages.

I always get at the End:

Generated Tue, 02 Dec 2003
13:21:20 GMT by gate (squid/2.5.STABLE4)

I dont understand why this is implented so stupid:

If I use %s oder %S in my custom error pages i can sustomize them, if I
dont use %s or %S I get the default signature, but how can I completely
remove it ! :-(((((

Help !!!! :-)

Heiko Wüst
Technical Consultant

ADIVA Computertechnologie GmbH
Norsk-Data-Str. 1
D-61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H.
Fon: +49(0) 61 72/48 61-118
Fax: +49(0) 61 72/48 61-718
Web: http://www.adiva.de eMail: heiko_wuest@adiva.de

Diese E-Mail Nachricht enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich
erhalten haben,

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.